"LRN 190 near Highland northeasterly to LRN 43 (CA 18); also from a point on said LRN 43 near where it crosses Deep Creek, thence northeasterly to and connecting Forest Service North Side Road in Green Valley."
LRN 207 first appears on the 1938 Division of Highways Map. LRN 207 appears with a second segment east of Running Springs which ended in Green Valley via Green Valley Lake Road.
1939 Legislative Chapter 473 recreated LRN 207 but did not make an alteration to the route definition. The definition of LRN 207 was altered by 1941 Legislative Chapter 142 which removed the Green Valley segment from the State Highway System. The truncated LRN 207 appears on the 1942 Division of Highways Map aligned between LRN 190 near Highland to CA 18/LRN 43 near Running Springs.
The paving and grading of LRN 207 over a distance of 16.4 miles appears in November/December 1943 California Highways & Public Works as a post-World War II project approved by the California Highway Commission.
The May/June 1946 California Highways & Public Works notes contracts had been awarded to pave 3.2 miles of LRN 207/City Creek Road and install a new bridge over City Creek.
The September/October 1947 California Highways & Public Works announced grading and construction of structures along LRN 207 from City Creek to Plunge Creek as being added to the 1947-48 Fiscal Year budget.
The September/October 1948 California Highways & Public Works announced LRN 207 from Long Point to 1.3 miles west of Running Springs was funded for grading/surfacing during the 1949-50 Fiscal Year.
The September/October 1951 California Highways & Public Works announced the completion of the modernization of City Creek Road as part of LRN 207. City Creek Road was modernized via five construction units which fully opened to traffic by August 19th, 1951.
According to CAhighways CA 30 was moved to a freeway alignment between Highland and Interstate 10 in Redlands during July 1993. In 1997 the remaining Los Angeles County freeway segment of CA 30 began being constructed. Through 1998 the remaining segments of the CA 30 freeway west from the Interstate 15 interchange began construction. 1998 Assembly Bill 2388, Chapter 221 reassigned CA 30 as an extension of Route 210. Assembly Bill 2388, Chapter 221 stipulated the corridor of CA 30 would be signed as CA 210 upon being completed to freeway standards.
According to CAhighways the route of CA 210 was completed to freeway standards east of Sierra Avenue to Interstate 10 by 2007. All freeway CA 30 reassurance shields were reported to be removed by 2008 although some surface shields have been to have remained up to 2009.